Diagnosis. Treatment. Recovery. Sustaining your Wellness.
I am alongside you. Every step of your journey.
"During my chemotherapy treatment and recovery from a double mastectomy I was so lucky to start my yoga journey with Kim Ellner. She was patient, caring, inspirational and so knowledgeable about recovery and healing the body. Kim helped me to rediscover my body and nurture my soul. Anytime I get to practice with her it is a true gift and enlightening experience."
My breast cancer yoga program provides safe physical exercise, coping techniques to calm your mind, and tools to take back control of your life.
Benefits of my program:
- Increase range of motion
- Improve posture
- Alleviate or lessen neuropathy
- Encourage lymph drainage and support a healthy immune system
- Energize the body
- Posture modifications address: weight bearing concerns, surgical & port site scarring, fatigue, side effects of chemotherapy & radiation, lymph node removal & biopsies, vaginal dryness, anxiety, muscle trauma ( expanders, reconstruction, skin grafting...)
- Nourish your body, mind and soul
- Promote more restful sleep
- Build resiliency & increase self-awareness
- Provide relief for care givers - when you feel better, they feel better!
- Aids in quicker recovery
Contact me - let's talk about how I can help you.