For the past 20 years, I have immersed myself in comprehensive study of healing modalities, including, yoga, meditation, Reiki, craniosacral work, myofascial release and breathing techniques. I serve a broad range of clients, of all ages and needs. I am a life long student of health and healing. It is my pleasure to readily share what I have learned with you.
I customize your wellness program to support your unique body, mind, spirit & values. I consistently assess and fine tune your sessions so that you are reaching your fullest potential.
A lifetime animal lover, I began transferring these effective alternative healing techniques to pets and horses. Kim joins Drs. Buchoff & Gersten of Holistic Pet Care, Little Falls, NJ in providing compassionate and thorough pet care.
- Certified Yoga Therapist- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health - 200 Hour Certification
- Yoga for Breast Cancer – Camille Kittrell
- Craniosacral Therapy 1 - Upledger Institute
- Yoga for Traumatic Brain Injury - Love Your Brain Foundation
- Yin Yoga -Corina Benner, Integral Institute
- Restorative Breathing – Dr. Lois Laynee
- Yoga for Scoliosis, Elise Browning Miller
- Yoga for Osteoporosis, Sara Meeks
- Reiki Levels I, II & III - Carol Anne Patterson,PT
- Iyengar Yoga - extensive training -Theresa Rowland, Lisa Rotelli