My passion is to work alongside you, with innovative and creative solutions, to reawaken the best in you.
For the past 20 years, I have immersed myself in comprehensive study of healing modalities, including, yoga, meditation, Reiki, craniosacral work, myofascial release and breathing techniques. I serve a broad range of clients, of all ages and needs. My specialty is in osteoporosis, scoliosis and breast cancer. I am a life long student of health and healing. It is my pleasure to readily share what I have learned and experienced with you.
I customize your personalized wellness program to support your unique body, mind, spirit & values. I consistently assess and fine tune your experience so that you are reaching your fullest potential.
Certifications , Conferences & Retreats
- Certified Yoga Therapist- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Lenox, MA ) - 200 Hour Certification
- Yoga for Breast Cancer – Camille Kittrell, BrynMawr, Pa
- Craniosacral Therapy 1 - Upledger Institute, Palm Beach, Fla
- Restorative Breathing – Level 1, Dr. Lois Laynee , Ma
- Yoga for Scoliosis, Elise Browning Miller, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Yoga for Osteoporosis, Sara Meeks, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Reiki Levels I, II & III - Carol Anne Patterson, Cranford, NJ
- Hatha Yoga, The American Yoga Academy, West Orange, NJ - 200 Hour Certification
- Iyengar Yoga, Theresa Rowland, Studio Yoga, Madison, NJ
- Circus Yoga - Level 1, Erin & Kevin O’Keefe Pompanuck Farms, NY
- Donna Karan Urban Zen Initiative, New York,NY - 2 week conference joining yoga & medical communities
- Yoga Therapy Conference, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Lenox, MA
- Yoga in Schools Symposium, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Lenox, Ma.
- Off the Mat Into the World (OTM) Sean Corn, Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY
- Transformational Workshops, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Mindfulness Fundamentals - Mindful Schools Organization Emeryville, Ca
- 7 Day Silent Meditation Sit, Insight Meditation Society, Barre, MA
- Energy Intensive Meditation Retreat, Jonathan Foust & Richard Faulds
- 3 Day Meditation Retreat, Bhavanii, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
,Gratitude to: Griffen Keller - Graphic Design; Karen Gilmour - photography